2013年11月8日星期五

Andrew Bartzis: Spiritual Contract Removal Vow


I call to all beings of earth mind sentience. Hear me as I speak my hearts truth. Hear me as I speak these words.

I now revoke all soul family immigration status for the 15 multi dimensional beings who inserted them selves into our grid with out expressed consented permission with all of my past, present and future lives.

I now revoke all soul family relations to the 15 tangible and intangible primary beings who have hi-jacked our incarnation process. I now revoke all immigration status in the astral world to any of the pieces parts of the 15 primary beings who intend to become soul family through deception or the use of fine print in soul contracts.

I now state with all power from my heart, I do not consent with any interaction, covert or overt. I do not consent to any interaction with any parts of the broken system of incarnation. I now banish all forms of the 15 primary control beings from the entireness of my soul family until such time as the 15 primary beings and all pieces parts come to the fundamental understanding and acceptance of EQUALITY FOR ALL SENTIENT KIND.........


*********

I call forth all spiritual contracts the involve limiting the unified aspect of our global dream-time society. I revoke all Tacit consent, uniformed past life consent, cultural uniformed consent and all situations that limit 'ME' as being with a complete soul family with all the capability of living with in the unified global dream time as a sovereign earth centric soul with infinitely complete soul family circuitry.

I hear by revoke all soul family decision making process from false spirit courts and hi-jacked incarnation grid employee's in tangible and spirit form.

I now revoke all captured or assumed powers by all beings in the entire system of domination and control

I now revoke all interaction, or assumed powers with all energy harvesting beings. I demand instant remedy and repayment of all stolen energy for life times past present and future.

I do not give consent in any way shape or form to be apart of the system of domination and control. I invoke the power of the soul family spiritual court of equity to act as themedium of contractual interactions with any being in the system of domination and control.

*********

I call to all spiritual contracts that exist within my past, present and future beings, selves and existence in this dimension and time stream, all time streams above and below the earth centric sign wave of co-existence. At this exact moment in the ever-present co-creating moment I summon all DNA linage ancestors to create a unified-proper spiritual court of equity. So I may find remedy and resolve with all contracts that have inserted fine print during the pre-birth and birth process.

I call forth all soul Ancestors to begin reading the record of recording in the sacred neural point of view. All dogmas, political, spiritual or religious are here by permanently expelled from this neutral reading of all spiritual contracts with all time lines visible and invisible.

All dimensions interacting passively and actively are hereby informed that time does not exist as a social agreement. The counting of time returns to the natural universal format.

At this ever present co-creative and pro-creative moment I hear by inform all entities that have territorial issues in spirit on solid form; the rules of this spiritual court of equity prohibit all territorial assertions of knowledge, wisdom or enlightenment that exclude all sides from witnessing the reading of the record in the sacred neutral point of view.


没有评论:

发表评论