2013年1月2日星期三

YOU CAN SEND QUESTIONS TO THE ONE PEOPLE'S PUBLIC TRUST

http://www.americankabuki.blogspot.hk/2013/01/you-can-send-questions-for-toppt.html

There is also a Q&A post on the American Kabuki blogsite that publishes the email exchanges between Heather, one of the trustees and readers of the announcements. http://www.americankabuki.blogspot.hk/2012/12/the-one-peoples-public-trust-q-a.html

I'm so touched by the One People's Public Trust's announcement and the subsequent postings of the email exhanges between Heather and AK, KP, Brian. The divine spirit is moving around in her writing. For me, the announcement is not just a legal document, which is not easy to read for a legally untrained eye, it is a spiritual document of insipiration, enlightenment and education, which is a lot easier to read with one's spiritual eyes open. The One People's Public Trust is a tool of the divine plan, so are the the trustees, and everyone, including you and me. It is one manifestation of  the divine when our will is in alignment with the source of creation. I'm expecting more manifestation
when each of us sincerely put our heart, our imagination to work in alignment with our God-Self, that I AM presence. Namaste to all.




We've decided to make the questions and answers a very transparent process.

We won't be doing a town hall type meeting online as others have done, as that spends a lot of time in idle chat rather than productive transfer of vital information. I don't want to put you through 2 hours of audio to get 15 minutes worth of information. We don't care to get our egos stroked, all of humanity created this moment.

What we would like you to do is submit any questions you have to the One People's Public Trust (TOPPT) to the following email address:  TOPPTQUESTIONS@GMAIL.COM.   

We'll answer every question we can with what we know, or rather Heather will.  The format will be that Brian reads the question and she answers it, and any follow thoughts Brian or I have will follow the answered question.

Heather has been extraordinarily upfront with Brian and me.  This will be an iterative process, we'll keep doing the interviews until we get a pretty good database of questions and answers that others can go to who come along later.  Questions that are duplicates will simply be merged.  We won't go back over previous ground as we will make it part of the public record.  Sincere questions only please.

The only calvary that is coming is you the people. You are the one you have been waiting for.  We are in a different age and its started with a bang! What Heather has done is set the legal framework for returning the governments back to the people along with the assets taken from them surreptitiously. It also provides the legal framework for the military to follow its constitutional mandate about enemies foreign and domestic.

We just completed the first interview which included some very good questions from all of you.   D. from Removing the Shackles participated in the first portion with us until other responsibilities took her away.  Kauilapele is doing the audio editing as I have my hands full with another project.  I will turn the audio into a multi-part Youtube video and I imagine KP will create some MP3s too.  GO VIRAL WITH THIS! I hope to have it online in 24-36 hours.  I'd also like our volunteer transcriptionists to contact me if they will be available to get a transcription to me after that time frame.  You know who you are.  We need to have a text copy that can be translated into other languages.  The world is watching.

Please read Sheldan Nidle's post today. I didn't know what it was going to say in advance. I just knew that in the coming weeks we'd see some very important information come from him based on what Brian, Kauilapele and I have been given since January 26th.  There are no coincidences, especially so since 12/21.  Sheldan is the real deal.

POOF still doesn't want his interview posted. I have the legal right to post it, and I haven't decided what to do in that regard.  Its almost superfluous now, but its an important point in history.  I will await higher guidance in that regard as to posting it or not.  Its not a decision I have to make today.

Update 1/2/2013

On Jan 2, 2013, at 12:52 AM, Heather Tucci-Jarraf wrote:

AK, Brian, and D (KP too!) thank you for spending the moment.  I enjoy the humor and wonderful conversation.  I just wanted to address one matter....(for Now) ;)  I read AK's and D's latest postings about the Public Trust.  One thing, only thing that made me uncomfortable....
I know it is very important for the people to identify...with other, their self, hope, truth, etc.  I thank you so much for helping us all, all of the people, to do that.  I am remembering soooo much.  All this resonates with me...I just ask you not make this about "Heather", or make me the face of the Public Trust especially when the Public Trust is just a tool of many in creations divine plan unfolding at this moment of present, or more importantly, not make this about the Public Trust....this is so about the people, the earth, the universe, and all of creation's manifestation so of self therein, individually and collectively.  This is critical.  It is vital.  Each of us is an example, a mirror, and a reflection of the Truth that IS, the power that IS, and this moment of present that is finally manifesting where everyone is finally remembering that by the knowledge from within.

Can you all help me, help us, help the people, help I AM to make sure that Truth BE reflected in unity rather than what I feel is starting to be "Heather"....I have never seen my name in print so many times (other than court documents...lol)!  It just resonates so much more when what IS is presented...well, I don't know...but I do know it is without "me, me, me, me"/Heather, Heather, Heather, Heather, in tone or word...if I presented that it was Heather, Heather, Heather, Heather in any way...well, then I failed miserably!!!! and I will kick my own ass and then you can all form a line from there...seriously.

I know that you will sense the matter that I am having an uneasy feeling about, which I am so poorly trying to articulate here :( because my once-honed ability with words seems to be seriously failing me for the last 3 to 4 days...as new ways to communicate are starting to be remembered and implemented.

Do you "see?".  Please assist me here...that is one thing you all can DO :)  (I so hope there is no ass-kickin' necessary at this moment, but I will bend over if it is due...lol).

with absolute gratitude
in absolute love
unconditionally
always

2 条评论:

  1. Why wont this Heather answer any questions? WTF is all this hippie "The light warms me" nonsense! People are in real trouble and she and her cohorts are just spreading more false hope and lies... Shame on them

    回复删除
    回复
    1. Tommy,

      I sent a question to Heather and didn't get her response either. I'm assuming she is too busy to reply. However, I did see some of her replies to readers on the American Kabuki site. The OPPT announcement is not just about money, it is more about ending the slavery system that we are all in. There is a lot of talk on Removing the Shackles blogsite and you may go there and may get some insight or help. Namaste,

      删除