2013年11月8日星期五

Andrew Bartzis: Spiritual Contract Removal- Revocation of Government

Revocation of Government.


I call to all spiritual contracts that exist within my past, present and future beings, selves and existence in this dimension and time stream, all time streams above and below the earth centric sine wave of co-existence. At this exact moment in the ever-present co-creating moment I summon all DNA linage ancestors to create a unified-proper spiritual court of equity. So I may find remedy and resolve with all contracts that have inserted fine print during the pre-birth and birth process.

I here by revoke all spiritual contracts that deal with all government personalities elected and un-elected. I revoke all spiritual contracts with all family crest based government systems. I revoke all rights, duties and responsibilities to all government entities that use my vote as a means of energy harvesting. I revoke all spiritual contracts with every senator, congressman, ambassadors, supreme court members, presidents, vice presidents and all cabinet members. I revoke all spiritual contracts with every branch of government for all of my past, present and future lives. I do not consent to the rule of the privileged few.

I revoke all rights, responsibilities, assumptions, presumptions, and signatures that retain me within the entirety of any or all governmental organizations, family crests, sacred geometry buildings, monuments, memorials or military bases. I here by revoke all spiritual contracts with a corporate run government. I do not consent to any form of corporate government that harvests energy from its people.

I here by revoke all spiritual contracts with the federal reserve families. I Revoke all rights, assumptions and responsibilities with every member of the federal reserve and exchange for value systems run by any government or corporate officials. I revoke all spiritual contracts hidden with in our government exchange for value systems.

I revoke all spiritual contracts with all government offices that use sacred geometry crests to retain power or insert fine print in soul contracts. I revoke all rights, privileges, powers, assumed and un-assumed, consented and un-consented with every federal law enforcement branch that uses federal reserve energy to support the system of domination and control.

I revoke all spiritual contracts that create consent for the government committees that determine quality of life. I revoke all rights, duties, responsibilities for all government systems that write laws that effect my spiritual contracts with out my direct consent from my total DNA linage ancestors, past, present and future.

I revoke all spiritual contracts that enable the government to use time travel as a means of domination and control. I revoke all rights and duties of all time traveler personalities, operations, systems, past present and future. I demand the immediate return of all government time travel personalities to their right and perfect time line. I revoke all rights with all technologies that alter dimensions, manipulate time streams or do harm to any sentient life forms co-existing on earth in all time lines and dimensions. I do not consent to time line wars. I do not consent to mass propaganda. I do not consent with war based industrial complexes. I do not consent with the use of military to dominate and control.


I here by revoke all spiritual contracts secretly interwoven into each and every law, past present and future. I do not consent to the passing of laws that effect soul family migrations, soul family immigration or systems that prevent me from uniting my complete and total soul family. I demand the instant return of all my soul family that has been denied the right to co-exist with me for all my past, present and future lives. I revoke all rights, rules and laws that define soul family on a 3d matrix level. I return all definitions of soul family status to Earth mother. I revoke all rights to label soul families with sacred geometry linguistics that cross dimensions or realities. I revoke all spiritual contracts with all forms of sacred geometry linguistics past, present and future. I do not consent to the use of sacred geometry linguistics as a means of energy harvesting. I do not consent to the use of sacred geometry cities, infrastructure, linguistics or artwork for the purpose of domination and control.

I here by revoke all spiritual contracts that enable the government to dominate and control all people on any time line or dimension in earth mothers realm. I revoke all assumptions and presumptions of power and caste systems. I revoke all spiritual contracts that define sentient life as cattle, or commerce. I do not consent to my life force being used for any purpose that does not heal earth mother and promote unity consciousness among all sentient kind living and co-existing within earth mother.

I here by declare that earth mother is now in dominion with me for all forms of global government, interpersonal relations or galactic relations for all sentient kind existing and co-existing on earth mothers realms. I call forth all the ancestors to honor this reading of my freewill and enter it into the earth Akashic record for all sentient kind to understand our freedom comes with the use of freewill at all times.

没有评论:

发表评论