2013年4月9日星期二

Denise Le Fay – Transitions – Euw, April Fools – Part 2 – 8 April 2013



I went quiet again this past week because I’ve been eyeball (soul) deep in my own latest stuff, as I know many of us have. I won’t go into all the details of how my personal Life Review and attempted derailments through other people and such lower tactics have played out for me since I wrote April Fools! Not! about a week ago, but it’s very much been a Part 1 and Part 2 unfolding process as usual. I think at this point within the Nine Months period we’re all feeling the tremendous pressures in our own unique ways in tandem with our individual Life Review issues and changes etc. Around May 1, 2013 is the halfway point of the Nine Months (12-21-12 through 9-22-13) and we’re really feeling the buildup of energies, sudden changes, and unrelenting pressures to exist out of the old — whatever that is for each of us — and move into the manifesting NEW spaces. Much more is to come of course, but this is us nearing the halfway point and it’s increasingly visible to more and more people that big stuff is happening which causes big changes individually and collectively.

I’ve learned over the past unbelievably intense fourteen Ascension years that every time I am, you are, we are about to take another big important energetic Stair Step forward, a bunch of multidimensional stuff gets activated and/or all riled up and pissed off and comes flying at me/you/us in a variety of ways. This happens for more than just one reason of course but it’s often because we’ve just got some more stuff to deal with and transmute out of dense duality and into higher frequency triality/neutrality. It also has to do with certain people and Negative Beings not wanting us to continue doing this so they throw whatever they can at us to stop or derail us from doing it. Nothing new here, just old tactics and procedures within this Ascension Process but I sure am getting tired and bored with this same old same old stuff! My Higher Self just said to me as I wrote that sentence, “Finish it then!” I’m workin’ on it Boss, I’m workin’ on it.

Don’t waste precious energy and time beating yourself up if you’ve had deeper layers of personal stuff come up again to be dealt with much more thoroughly since 12-21-12. And don’t beat yourself up if you have certain humans enjoying making you miserable in whatever ways they can lately, and/or if you’re having Team Dark trying to derail you in whatever ways they can. It just is what it is and the increase of stuff phases are always clues that some BIG positive shifts and changes are right around the corner so hang in there and keep doing what you/me/we have been for so long. It’s about to get a whole lot easier for us finally so let’s just… “Finish it then!”  

Copyright © Denise Le Fay and TRANSITIONS, 2013. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, credit is given to the author and you include this copyright notice and link. http://deniselefay.wordpress.com/ link to original article

没有评论:

发表评论